Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Possibility of anything and everything

LANDMARK EDUCATION FORUM has given me the possibility of doing everything and anything in my life. I feel like a fresh canvas ready to be painted will all the colors that I had always always wanted.

I would want to run each one of you with this amazing 3 days and 1 evening experience.

And let me tell all of you… this experience is not just about these 3 days..from now on…it will be my life.

Some history behind joining Landmark…..

Pawan, a hyper but a great genuine guy in office attended this forum.
He came to me and said, ‘Rajni, this forum is amazing…its too gud…i want you to join this forum. U cant imagine what it has in store for u’.

What I could see was ‘ This guy has always been so hyper and this Landmark forum of his has made him more hyper…I don’t want become like him.’
He almost seemed MAD to me now. So my next short time mission was, how to get him off my back?

I gave him some 100 different excuses and finally saved my life.

But I guess I was destined to join Landmark forum and all my excuses had to end one day.

Then one day my friend Itisha received a call from one of my colleague inviting her and myself for the introductory session of Landmark forum.
She told her I had a re-birth after attending the forum, and I want both of you to experience the same’.

We both were no doubt touched by what she had said and could not say no to her.

Finally the day came. We had to attend the introductory evening session of LANDMARK EDUCATION FORUM.

I was skeptical about a lot of things. I used to think
That people who have problems in their lives join these kinda forums. I don’t have any.
My life is absolutely great, and yes to be true, if I have some tiny-miny cockroachy (borrowed from landmark) problems then I have the potential to solve them on my own. I don’t need any help of some external institutions to solve them.

In Landmark Forum I was touched by 2 things.
- The warmth in the people. The ambience… it was too gud …and I knew that it was not artificial..
- The kind of sharing that was involved. To be true I was crying ( haha).

It touched my heart.

Many people, who had attended the program, went up and spoke on the dice.
They shared their problems and how Landmark helped them.

I did not see anything for myself. Because according to me I had no problems.

They said they are serving humanity. I thought serving humanity after taking 5200 bucks...thts cool isn’t it…

After all their(my colleagues) continuous pestering I registered. I knew my money is gone.
But then I was open to what I that they had to say. Baniya hoon…how can I let my money go waste..he he

From here on, my journey with landmark started. Now I know that Landmark is the best thing that has happened to me in years. It is absolutely amazing.

I feel for the first time I have made an investment on myself, which will give me results throughout my life.
Now I can see what my friends and colleagues had seen for me, when they invited me.

What landmark gave me? To be continued….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear!
Your enthusiasm about the entire thing makes it worth a thought....How many people these days come across something good in life and want others to benefit from it as well??? But a crystal hearted thought like this, i do not attribute to the forum.
A forum can never produce a jewel.It can only bring back the lost lustre and make the jewel aware of its sparkle all over again.
That is all this forum has done to you...Reminded you of what yu always were,only had refused to recognise any longer.

Ask those who are bedazzled in your light and you'll need no forum to reflect your potenlial.

destinychild said...

Hey Rajni!! Rich diverted me here! This whole forum deals sounds pretty interested! However, what interests me more than the change is you that shining through your spirited words... Is is that a three day forum could being about this change in you? Dont you think you always had this spirit lurking lazily within you somewhere? Do you really think its the forum.. or so would you think that its the real 'you'?

Its me Supriya!