Sunday, October 29, 2006

Those Wonderful 4 years continued…

I first day to college..

Before college, I had always studied in a girl’s school.
My sister was really apprehensive. She always had this thing in her mind…that any guy can make me a fool ( which was not true )…and I don’t have the sense to pick the rite kinda of friends when it comes to boys…Though my great friend circle now has eradicated all her fears. Before I came to college she sat with me and gave me a lot of tips…that if a guy talks like this…then he is a good guy…else a bad guy and what not.…we laugh now when we talk about those days….


So, having all those notions in my mind…I entered my class First year-IT..
The first friend that I made my Shantanu Rastogi (nicknamed Shane..) .I still tease him coz he doesn’t spell my name correct…it has to be some distorted form of Rajni.
When I first talked to him, he seemed to me a guy interested in studies, had manners to talk to girls and was helpful (I was constantly referring to my checklist :) ).

Our first MASSBUNK…Diwali bunk. We all decided to go to our homes together. Then I met Gaurav…a chubby fat guy…he asked me … u tell me how many girls from your hostel will be going so that we will get the tickets….that moment I thought…I am talking to shane…y is this guy interfering …he is trying to act smart (didi’s checklist again :) ) …he is not a gud guy….
Little did I know…that I have made a friend for the lifetime… :)

By then Iti had also joined college ( She joined a little late) . The day she entered the IT class…Love at first site…pahela pahela pyaar hai…pehli pheli baar hai….
Shane’s life changed…and I being shane’s newly made friend…had to help him… Later I came to know that Gaurav also liked Iti a lot…par dost ke liye kurbani dedi…he he

I introduced Iti to Shane and Gaurav…Then I realized with them stays another guy named Siddhartha, very quite…does not speak, just observes…Later they all said ki agar mein chup hoti toh hi koi bolta na… :) .Witty one of our friends in hostel…a stupid and an emotional sweetheart just loved him….she used to say Sid is so smart…he he…It was funny…

So our gang was almost formed…Iti, Shane, Gaurav, Sid and myself. Prudy, Richa joined later…Then Sachin also became the part of the family …..

About them more to come….

No comments: